Monday, September 02, 2013

Friends

Hei, neljäs kortti Graphit 45 itämaisista kuvista tehdyistä vintagekorteista.  Tässä tuo beige kaistale on verhokankaasta leikattu ja tuo rusetti tehty vanhasta mallinarun pätkästä. Perhonen on kiiltokuva ja tässäkin aitoa origamipaperia.
Hello, my fourth card made with Graphit45 's orient images and origamipaper. Old ribbon sample bow and a piece cut from curtains. Butterfly is an old gloss photo.
Links to the earlier orient cards set: Card 1; Card 2; Card 3
Challenges:
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com.au/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.fi/
Kortti:223/13

9 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely card Mervi, I too am loving Graphic 45 DP's.

B x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors.I saw this on MIM..Loz

Wendy said...

So pretty, love the colours! Saw it on MIM xx

Billie A said...

Very pretty card I love the colors. I saw you on MIM. Wonderful card.

Catherine said...

I love your oriental cards Mervi ! They are gorgeous and this one is no exception ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Mojca said...

Waw I love the vintage image and the embellishment. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at MIM on our 3rd Birthday! Hugs Kerry xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

A charming vintage card! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us in our future challenges!

Fabiola said...

très jolie, très poétique...biz